Ignite Spot manages the constants and the curveballs, but we also handle your monthly, quarterly, and annual calendar of activities.
What monthly activities can you help with?
Financial obligations don’t rest—whether they’re yours or your customers’. Ignite Spot can keep you up to date on both sides each month.
- Customer invoices and payments: Stay on top of customer invoices and get paid sooner.
- Vendor invoices and payments: Organize vendor invoices and make your payments to keep things running smoothly.
What quarterly activities can you help with?
You expect quarterly obligations, but when they’re in the form of taxes, it can get overwhelming. Everyone is owed their piece of the pie, and Ignite Spot works with your tax accountant to meet your quarterly obligations, such as:
- Sales tax: As a small business, it’s important to stay in good graces with your quarterly sales tax payments.
- Income tax: Take care to budget for quarterly income tax payments, so you don’t get blindsided.
What yearly activities can you help with?
At the end of the year, you wonder, “So, how did we do?” Ignite Spot’s bookkeeping and accounting services get your business ready for tax season by coordinating with you and your tax accountant on the most important year-end tasks, including:
- IRS forms: Stay on top of your tax filings and ahead of deadlines. We’ll coordinate on your annual IRS forms, so you don’t face a mountain of paperwork.
- Tax assistance: Get a jump on your tax returns to see where your business stands, then work to ensure your return is error-free.